How To Download Torrents On Android Mobile Using Android Torrent Apps
If I say that we all use Torrents, then I am not wrong. Torrent is the best way to download any files. If you have a large file and want that people should download it then instead of uploading it to some site you should create a torrent file for that and it’s really easy to create a torrent file. If you don’t know how to create a torrent file than my next post will be on that only. Well this is the era of smartphone and we all know how important a smartphone is and what are its advantages. It’s possible to download torrent on Symbian mobiles. Android is the most popular OS and there are millions of users are there over worldwide and I am one of them:) so it is really essential to know in and out of your Android devices. Today I will be giving you a tip on how to download a torrent file on Android mobile or tablet using best Android torrent client. So without wasting much time I will explain you a simple and smart way to do this so seat back and enjoy the post.
Download Torrent Files on Android :
So lets start with this tutorial and you will be able to download torrent files on your android device. There are two type of Android torrent apps are available, one is free application and other is paid one. It’s quite obvious that we all are interested in free Android torrent downloader rather than the paid one, right? so I will be covering Free through which this can be done 🙂
- First and for most you need to have “tTorrent Lite” app installed in your phone.
- Once you have downloaded tTorrent Lite and installed it in your android mobile or tablet you need to download required torrent file, its obvious that without torrent file what will you download 🙂 so do that first and save to your SD card or Phone memory.
- Now open the app and browse the torrent file which you have download it.
- Once the file is added click on the Download button and download will be start.
- If you’re using Wi-Fi than you can also turn it on/off as per your requirements.
- and you can also increase or decrease the download and upload speed.
See the some of the screenshots of this Android torrent client :
Download tTorrent App using QR Code :
That’s it now you will be easily able to download this app on your android device. if you face any problem in the above mentioned steps than please leave a comment below and we are here to help you out.
If you like this post then do share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.