CopyTrans Manager Review: A Free Apple iTunes Alternative
Apple iTunes is the best known software for managing Apple iPhone, iPod and iPad. However, some users don’t like to use iTunes as it is not so user friendly and there are some restrictions. If you are among these unsatisfied users and seeking for a free alternative to the iTunes then try CopyTrans Manager, a free iTunes alternative. CopyTrans Manager is a light weight, easy to use, drag and drop type of manager. It is touted as the first iTunes replacement that supports even the newer devices like the new iPad, iPod touch or the popular iPhone 4S. Most of the readers out there search for an iTunes alternative because they are just fed up with iTunes Synchronization limitations, and the not so easy application and video management. CopyTrans Manager provides the most viable solution to organize iDevices and you can also carry it in a USB flash drive or iPod. CopyTrans Manager lets you do all the stuffs like managing music, videos, apps, etc. without using the iTunes. Let’s check out some of the useful features of this iTunes alternative software.
CopyTrans Manager Features:
- Super slim small software that is portable and need not to be installed on the system for use
- Add songs, apps, videos, etc. from any PC to iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone
- Create and delete playlists or edit existing ones
- Edit track information (artist, album, ratings, genre, etc.)
- Add missing album artwork automatically
- Play songs and videos on any PC
- Save time – You will not have to synchronize every time.
- Ease of use – As simple as Drag and Drop
- Works with all new Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod and iTouch – iOS5 and iOS6
- Designed for Windows 7 and 8, XP andVista
- Secure, Free of Malware, Adware and Spyware
- All this is available for Free
The most useful feature of CopyTrans Manager which I like is that I can manage my Apple devices from any computer, which was previously not possible with iTunes. So if I like any video or music in my friend’s place then I can simply transfer it to my iPhone or iPad in just a few minutes. We don’t need to install CopyTrans Manager like any other software. Keep the copy of this iTunes alternative on your device or USB flash drive and run it directly whenever needed. The software is just around 8 MB is size so it will not take precious space on your devices.
I would summarize that CopyTrans is a lightweight, portable, stable piece of software that does what iTunes does but more easily and conveniently. A small but powerful tool to manage music, videos, apps on your iPhone, iPod, iPad. You will be able to edit tag details, play tracks from the iPhone directly on PC, delete tracks on iPod/iPhone like you do with a PC, and copy files with drag and drop. All this is available for free so I would strongly suggest you leave the crappy iTunes and try this new app.