How To Recover Accidentally Deleted Files Using Freeware
It happens with every computer user, sometime we delete important photos or files by mistake. But do you know that all deleted files can be recovered? Usually when we delete a file in windows, it goes to Recycle Bin from there you can recover it. But if you have made a practice of using SHIFT+DELETE combination when deleting a file or manually cleaned recycle bin then you will not get a second chance. So how to recover deleted files?
When a file is deleted then it is not completely erased from hard disk. It can be recovered by using some special software. Though the recovery rate is not always 100% but it helps a lot. There a various free and paid data recovery software available in the internet. Not all are good but some does the job really well. Today I’m going to share a great recovery software with you.It is just around 200kB in size and no need to install it,just run it.The best thing about is that it is Free!
Download Data recovery and select the drive from where you want to recover a file. Then click ‘Scan’ after scanning it shows a list of files that can be recovered. Find the required file and hit ‘Recover’.
- FAT12,FAT16,FAT32,NTFS undeletion
- undelete NTFS compressed files
- undelete EFS encrypted files
- wipe out deleted files never to be recovered again
- runnable from USB memory or floppy disk
- search by partial string in the file name
- undelete whole files in a directory
- undelete multiple files by selecting them with Shift/Ctrl key
- sort items displayed by clicking column headers
- rename file to be recovered by right-click on the file in the list
- neither installation nor DLLs is needed
- Windows Vista supported