How To Create Google+ Badges For Google+ Pages and Add Into Website or Blog
Google recently rolled out Google+ Pages for Businsiess, Brands, Websites. Today Google released Google+ Badges for the Google+ pages for selected Google+ Platform Preview users . Google+ Badges will help you to attract more users to your Google+ pages. Using Google+ Badges audience can subscribe to your site or blog’s posts and share the site. It will help you to get more Google +1 recommendations. Google Plus Badges are similar to Facebook like box but Google+ Badges has many advantages over Facebook like box.
Google+ Badges will qualify for Google+ Direct Connect which makes easier to easily search and follow an Google+ pages using Google search. For example if you want to go to Tech2Go’s Google+ page then go to Google search and type “+Tech2Go” then you will directly reach the Google+ Page of Tech2Go. You can easily follow the Google+ page by adding it to your circle.
We can see Google+ badges has many advantages and it will help your website rank better in Google search. You should add a Google+ badge to your blog or website now to attract more audience. Today I’m going to show you how to create Google Plus Badges and add it in blog or website –
[stextbox id=”info”]How To create Google+ Badges for Google+ Pages [/stextbox]
1. First create a Google+ Page for business, brand, website (if you don’t have)
2. Sign up for Google+ Platform Preview to get access to Google+ Badges and other exciting stuffs
3. Now visit this page to get the codes for Google + Badges
4. In this page enter the link of your Google+ page. Here you have to enter the 11 digit unique code of your Google+ page. To get the 11 digit code visit your Google+ page and copy the code from URL.
5. Next choose the Google+ Badges style. Currently there are 6 different styles for the badges like Standard Badge, Small Badge, Medium Badge etc.
5. Choose your desired Google+ Badge style and copy the HTML code. Now add the HTML code in your blog or website to show the Google+ Badges.