How To Create Google+ Page For Business, Product, Company or Your Blog/Website
Google+ recently introduced a new feature – Google+ Page. From now users can create Google+ Pages for Business, Product, Brand, Company, Websites etc. Google+ Pages are very similar to Facebook Pages which are used by companies, brands to stay connected with customers and fans. Google Plus pages enables companies to promote their product and services on Google+. Fans can add your page to their circles to get update from the page. They can also recommend posts by giving Google +1 . If you own any business, product or website then you should have a Google Plus page to attract more customers towards your product.
Today I’m going to show you How to create Google+ Pages for Business, Product, Brand, Company, Websites.
Tutorial to create Google+ Pages for Business, Product, Brand, Company
1. Sign in to your Google+ account
2. Now open this link to create Google+ Pages
3. In the Google+ “Create a page” page first select the category of the Google+ page. Here you can select different categories like Business, Product, Brands, Company, Entertainment etc.
4. After selection the suitable category give a name for the page and select subcategory which suites your business or company most. You can give the website address here also. Now click on “Create” to create the Google+ Page.
5. In the next page you can customize the Google+ page by giving Tagline and uploading the brand logo. Click “Continue” after this.
7. Click “Finish” to complete all steps to setup Google+ page for Business, Product, Brands, Company, Entertainment, Website etc.
You can manages all your Google Plus pages by visiting this link.
Please check out Tech2Go’s Official Google+ Page and stay connected with us!
If you face any problem following this guide then please leave a comment.