How To Send Free Audio Messages Over Internet and SMS
Sometime written messages are not enough to express feelings. You may want to say something to your loved ones or friends and family. Now say you message and send it as a voice message. These audio messages can be sent to anyone over internet or through SMS.
To send free voice message you just need a microphone. If you are using desktop computer then attach a microphone to it or if you are using laptop then you don’t need it as laptops have built-in microphones. For sending voice message we will be taking help of RecordMP3. We can record and send voice messages using RecordMP3. This website allows us to record audio clips and share it with others as a voice message.
- How To Upload Audio Files To Facebook and Share Using Dropbox
- How To Send Free SMS From Online in India
Let’s see how this service works-
1. First visit RecordMP3 website. The adobe flash player plugin will require some permission to work. Allow the required permissions and move to the second step.
2. You will see a very simple user interface of the voice recorder. There are two buttons beside the timer- one is ‘Record’ and other is ‘Stop’. To record your audio message click on ‘Record’ button. You will see the timer is showing the length of the voice message.
When you have completed recording the message click on ‘Stop’. To listen the recorded message click on ‘Play’ button. If you are happy with the recorded message then you can save the recording by clicking ‘Save Recording’ button or again record the message by clicking ‘Start Over’.
3. The voice message will be automatically uploaded to the RecordMP3 server after hitting the ‘Save Recording’ button.
you will see the above window when uploading is complete. You can save the recorded audio clip as a .mp3 file in your computer or share the direct link to the audio file.
4. To send the audio message you can follow the methods- first, sending the recorded .mp3 as an attachment by email or sharing the direct link to the audio file. If you share the link then when someone will click on the link the recorded message will be played back to him.
How to send audio message to mobile phones?
You can send audio messages to mobile phones too. For that you have to copy the direct link and send the link in a SMS to the user. When he or she will open the SMS and click the link on internet enabled mobile then the audio message will be downloaded and playback will start.