How to Get 1Gbps Google Fiber Internet Connection?
Google Fiber is the new name of Internet Renaissance. Where the average peak connection speed of the world is about 13.5Mbps, Google Fiber promises connection at a staggering 1Gbps by using Fiber Optics technology. But the innovation does not end here! With this eye-popping speedy connection, Google aims to redefine the TV viewing as well by integrating TV & High-speed internet. When the world thought with the invention of 3G & 4G, internet speed has reached its epitome, Google Fiber enters the market of ISP with a bang. This not only increases the competition, but takes the online experience to a whole new level. When the world is gripped by inflation, Google Fiber is not only coming cheap but also promising to provide free internet service for at least 7 years!
The main features that define Google Fiber are :
- 100 times faster internet speed @ 1Gbps.
- Instant download/Upload in the blink of an eye.
- Integrated TV & Internet.
- Crystal clear HD.
- Hundreds of True HD channels.
- Search & enjoy Movies/Videos on demand through TV.
- Record up to 8 programs simultaneously.
- Save favourite shows on your 2TB storage box.
Check out the video to learn about Google Fiber:
Google Fiber Speed Test:
Here is a video showing Google Fiber internet speed test–
Google Fiber Price and Plans:
Google Fiber internet is now available in 3 attractive packages designed for people having different needs. All the packages allow True Unlimited internet usage with No Data Capping. The packages are :
- Gigabit +TV
- Gigabit Internet
- Free Internet
$120/month + taxes & fees
$70/month + taxes & fees
(One time or $25/mo for 12 months)
Free service for at least 7 years
The contents included in the packages are given below :
Four 1Gbps Ethernet ports
Can be used as remote
Starting @ $299
How to get Google Fiber connection?
- Pre-register by September 9,2012.
- Pay $10 as a pre-registration fee.
- Submit your basic information.
- If your neighborhood qualifies for getting the connection then choose your suitable package.
- Schedule a meeting with the Google Fiber team for installation.
- Enjoy their out-of-the-world service.
How to qualify for getting a Google Fiber Connection?
- Your neighborhood needs to reach the pre-registration goal set by Google Fiber & qualify for getting the connection.
- Rally your neighbors & encourage them to pre-register.
- If your neighborhood qualifies, Google Fiber will rank your neighborhoods on the basis of number of subscribers who have pre-registered from your area & install the service according to rank.
The Pre-Registration Goal is set by the Google Fiber team which varies from 5-25% of homes for different locations. This is the percentage of homes that need to pre-register in-order to qualify for service. This percentage is calculated keeping in my mind the size of locality & density of homes in your neighborhood which determines the speed, ease & cost of laying the fiber connections. So, the Google Fiber team grouped the localities in 3 tiers :
Easy to build & install
So, if you are a resident of Kansas City, then get started by Pre-registering yourself and keep yourself ahead & faster than the rest of the world. Remember, What Kansas city is getting today, the World will get tomorrow! So, don’t lose this precious opportunity while others wait for Google Fiber to increase their footprint.
In case, you have any query feel free to write to us & it will be our pleasure to help you.